You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% rhs wool and 50% bamboo silk
- lev-712 - snow white / indigo blue
- hand knotted
nritya rangoli a weaver with just one year of experience and one rug she’s done before, rekha was very nervous to get started on a manchaha rug. she went steady first with all the colours she had to use to make a rainbow. later she began experimenting on the side. she went on till her colours ran out. warmed up and ready, she broke free and etched a range of designs that were very unique. nritya – a form of dance inspired the name as it seemed like there is a dancer behind the flag and rangoli – for traditional designs made from coloured powder that adorn the entrance to a home.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)