You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 100% wool
- satk-20 - true red / blair gold
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 6 months warranty
- indoor use only
Introducing our stunning 9X15 Tabriz rug, a majestic traditional Persian rug that will add an air of grandeur and elegance to any space. This rug is perfect for those looking for a formal and contemporary setting. With its specially crafted lattice design and petit point all-over pattern, this rug is a unique work of art. Crafted with the utmost care, our artisans have painstakingly rendered a lattice design that incorporates ancient split palmette motifs as well as the cloudband devices inspired by Chinese aesthetics. This brings a subtle, fluid delicacy to the fascinating all-over design. The vibrant colors of garnet, sapphire blue, goldenrod, and crimson, enhance its beauty and magnify its majestic and highly memorable impact. With extremely fine knotting, our artisans have ensured that even the smallest of details are elaborated to perfection, making this rug an exquisite piece of art. The rich and delightful saturated tones of true red blair and gold add to its grandeur and create a striking contrast with its intricate design. Bring home the exquisite beauty of our 9X15 Tabriz rug and experience the grandeur and elegance it will bring to your space.
Tabriz rugs are Persian carpets from the city of Tabriz, the capital city of East Azarbaijan in northwest Iran. Tabriz is also known as the city of weavers because, since the Safavid period (1501-1722 A.D.), the people of Tabriz have been weaving carpets. Since Tabriz city is close to the Turkish border, Tabriz has played a significant role in the trade and development of the decorative arts in Iran throughout history. Tabriz carpets can be found in a wide range of designs and colors. The trademark designs include central medallions, all-over Herati motifs, geometric patterns, floral designs, and figure carpets with images of people, animals, and landscapes.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)