SizeItem Code: RUG1116364
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 100% Wool
- LE-106 - Pumpkin / Pumpkin
- hand knotted
BaarishInspired by the monsoon season, this rug is named Barish which means rain in Hindi. The carpet is filled with rain drops towards the top slowly flowing down the rug. The rug features the field and the village yard that gets affected with the rapid flow of monsoon winds. The rain brings along objects like tiny stones and dust particles. Elements like shakarparas, flowers and palm tree also make their presence in the carpet in different hues of yellow.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)