- 80%-wool yarn,20%-cotton yarn
- le-136 - antique white / caviar
- hand knotted
Eent Ki BhattiIntroducing "Eent Ki Bhatti," a rug that tells the story of a weaver's emotional journey of a weaver whose husband works in a brick factory. Every day, she witnesses her husband return home exhausted and marked with the toil of his labor. She despises the toll it takes on him, yet finds solace in his smile when he receives his daily wage, reminding her that it's not all that bad. One fateful day, she visits the factory to deliver his forgotten lunch and is struck by the sight of him laughing and enjoying the company of his colleagues. It brings her immense joy to see him happy and content despite the harsh working conditions. The rug is a reflection of her conflicting emotions, with distorted and thoughtful patterns representing the factory and the fumes it emits. Despite her continued unhappiness about her husband's job, deep down, she is grateful for the moments of joy and simplicity that life has to offer. The Eent Ki Bhatti rug captures this emotional journey, showcasing the beauty that can be found amidst adversity and hardship.
Sarita & Rani
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)