- 100% wool
- le-8250 - peacock blue / lime green
- hand knotted
KASIDAKARIThe term ‘Kasidakari’ refers to crochet when translated into English. Kasidakari or Crochet refers to a process of interlocking loops connecting with every loop from the bottom to the end. Devi Singh has woven his inspiration for this Manchaha carpet as one of his friends used to wear crochet clothing before he got imprisoned. Therefore, this motif came across toward rug and became a unique set of design with various colors that joins with every pair.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)