- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1175 - antique white / natural mist
- hand knotted
JhoomarAnjana has named her Manchaha ‘Jhoomar’, which means ‘Chandelier’ in Hindi. She says that her Manchaha was inspired by a hairpin that had the design of a chandelier on it. Both Anjana and Divya are intrigued by chandeliers and their symmetric patterns and so they decided to capture their unique designs onto a rug. They have woven designs inspired by their clothes and other possessions. To them, the rug represents a grand and colorful life, and that is what they wish for themselves and their customers.
Anjana and Divya
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)