- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1257 - red orange / fuchsia
- hand knotted
lockdownthe weavers often disagree on the designs that they want to weave in the manchaha. laxmi likes to weave traditional patterns and motifs while the daughters prefer modern looking designs. they have named the manchaha ‘lockdown’ as they wove it during the pandemic. they have woven designs from whatever they observed during the time such as hand sanitizers, masks, and social distance, and have also woven motifs for the virus itself. the rug shows the resilience that they showed during the period.
laxmi, nirmala, and manisha
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)