- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1305 - dark gray / black berry
- hand knotted
Dhoop ChaayaNawal Devi, Deshraj and Kiran Devi named their Manchaha ‘Dhoop Chaaya’ which in Hindi, means ‘sun and shade’. Dark and light tones of color are blended on the carpet to concoct the shadow by tree leaves on a bright sunny day. This hardcore foodie trio has also woven two of the most famous Indian dishes in their Manchaha: Rasgulla, a dessert made from curdled milk and Paani Puri, a spicy Indian street food.
Nawal Devi, Deshraj and Kiran Devi
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)