- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1351 - peacoat / sunflower
- hand knotted
Nile Nile RasteThe stunning epitome of the Manchaha's incredibly motivating drive is the Nile Nile Raste. When translated into English, Nile Nile Raste signifies blue paths. One of the employees of Jaipur Rugs inspired Manju to weave a Manchaha while she was working on the carpet. She also happened to be dressed in blue. To thank the person who showed her the way to her Manchaha, she therefore woven the rug in the color blue.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)