- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1393 - ebony / brick red
- hand knotted
BadaliyoSurji named her Manchaha ‘Jangal Ki Hariyali’ which in Hindi, means ‘forest’s greenery.’ On her carpet, she has woven different varieties of plants. She wanted to grow her own forest with red color as a theme. Designs of rose bouquets and red vines are fluidly creeping down the carpet. Six blue birds are sitting on a tree admiring the view of the red forest. Each blue bird represents one of her six children.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)