- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1432 - pink crush / gold spice
- hand knotted
Laksh Ki PraptiBabu Lal tries to tell the story of his life through his Manchaha “Laksh Ki Prapti” which translates to ‘attainment of a goal’. He narrates the story of a life filled with ups and downs, finally leading to fulfillment. Babu Lal has found satisfaction in his life which he tried to reflect on his carpet. The carpet showcases stairs that symbolize life and a person standing at the last step. The design carries pastel coloured patterns throughout with pink being the most prominent color.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)