- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1491 - classic gray / butter
- hand knotted
MakranaThe rug design is inspired from the makrana stones designs which Chaadkha used to make earlier in his work life. He made designs of the floors that he saw during his working period in the factory. He wanted to make something unique and different which could connect him to his life in the past. He spent his youth working in the makrana factory hence, used its designs and kept the rug name Makrana which is a white marble used in sculpture and building décor.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)