- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1542 - ebony / white
- hand knotted
Sunehra RaastaThis Manchaha is called ‘Sunehra Raasta’ which translates to ‘Golden path’. Rakesh and Lala Ram regret their past actions and wanted to make it up for their mistakes. Through this rug they have decided to change themselves for better and choose the right path in life. They have woven a jail at the bottom and from there a pathway emerges which will take them to great heights. The top of the rug has a finish line, denoting the destination where they’ll seek redemption.
Lala Ram and Rakesh
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)