- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1575 - violet ice / parisian purple
- hand knotted
JungleJumma has created a very imaginative and unique manchaha with a lot of personal meaning woven into it. The way he has combined natural elements, such as the jungle and the lake, with memories from his own life, such as the fishing net, shows a lot of creativity and thoughtfulness. The use of geometric patterns is also interesting, as it adds a different dimension to the manchaha and creates a contrast with the organic shapes of the trees, birds, and deer. This gives the carpet a more modern or abstract feel while still retaining a connection to nature.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)