- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1622 - beige / black olive
- hand knotted
BaarishOur Artisan, Anjana has woven this beautiful carpet and named it ‘Baarish’ the weaver shares her heart with the rainy season. In a state like Rajasthan, scorching heat in the summers and extremely cold in the winters. Therefore, the weaver found her peace in the rainy season and cherishes the fragrances of the atmosphere with moisture. The carpet consists of elements that convey the same feeling that Anjana feels starting with a spark of light that runs down from the clouds and covers the blue area of the carpet that depicts the rainfall in the village areas.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)