Biscuit ka Ped
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1105902
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 100% Rhs Wool
- LES-688 - Frost Gray / Nickel
- hand knotted
Biscuit ka PedWhen Surji was young, she loved biscuits. She wouldn’t get the money for a packet regularly and it sparked an idea in her mind. She decided to plant a biscuit to grow ‘Biscuit ka ped’, which means a biscuit tree! In her Manchaha, she depicts how the nearby plants grew through the seasons, but her biscuit tree never grew. Remembering this childish story, Surji laughs today, but this gives her rug a design full of innocence.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)