- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-8051 - blue blush / pink tint
- hand knotted
Mel MilaapMel Milaap which means ‘reconciliation’ is how the weavers describe their rug. They say that weaving this rug has brought them together and it has re-established their relationship with life. In this rug, they have used lighter hues of brown, green and blue for the background and darker hues to showcase the depth of the bond of their friendship that gives them hope. They have woven plants, earthen pots, a heart, sacred vessels, etc into the rug. They say, “weaving will pave their way forward as it has until now.”
Narendra & Sharvan
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)