- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-8080 - frost gray / oatmeal
- hand knotted
mili julisince our weavers chaggan and hanuman worked together to weave the rug, they gave it the name mili-juli, which means anything that results from joint labor. the rug artfully captures their hidden ingenuity. it boasts rainbow-colored mountains and fields. the color scheme was the work of chaggan, and hanuman was in charge of creating the various designs. their combined efforts produced the masterpiece known as mili-juli.
chaggan and hanuman
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)