- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-8093 - ivory / iceberg green
- hand knotted
rang birangi katlibhupesh soni has named his manchaha 'rang birangi katli', which in english means 'colourful rhombus'. he made a colourful rhombus design to showcase the traditional indian pattern and to uplift the overall flair of this manchaha. he has used vibrant colour hues to showcase his personality and vision of life. at the bottom of the rug, he has made a river which he can see from his house in his village.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)