wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1113274
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-886 - Ashwood / Capri
- hand knotted
SagaiMeaning ‘engagement ceremony’, this rug portrays some of the things that Champa noticed during the ceremony. From colourful sweaters, to the many snacks that were served to the guests including Kurkure, barfi, savoury and other sweet treats. She has also incorporated some striking designs from the summer coats that the female guests wore to the ceremony. The rug is a wonderful celebration of the new bond that her daughter is about to start.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)