Paani ki dhara
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1114676
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-954 - Antique White / Caribbean Sky
- hand knotted
Paani ki dharaPaani ki dhara means ‘flow of water’ is how Mamta describes her rug. She has woven water waves into her Manchaha along with some sand dunes which vary in height. She laughs and says, “I have woven tedha medha (distorted) leheriya in my Manchaha.”
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)