- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- lev-758 - rose smoke / nutmeg
- hand knotted
ChattaAnjana and her daughter Divya are skilled weavers from Med, Rajasthan, who weave Manchaha carpets together. While pursuing her BSc degree, Divya actively participates with her mother in their weaving work and looks up to her for guidance. The two discuss new ideas and experiment with colors while working on the loom. Anjana's design style is unconventional, and appreciates the beauty of small things. During the rainy season, they created a unique Manchaha called "Chatta" which depicts umbrellas from different perspectives. They drew inspiration from cow food stock that was arranged like a house under a shade during the season and incorporated larger patterns and raindrops in the design.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)