- 60%-wool yarn,30%-silk yarn,10%-cotton yarn
- lub-23 - red orange / red orange
- hand knotted
Pahado Ki DuniyaSeema has named her Manchaha 'Pahado Ki Duniya', which in English means 'Life Around Mountains'. When she was a kid, she used to go with her father to the mountains. She always wants to visit new places. She has showcased mountains and eye-catching geometric patterns to enhance the overall flair of this carpet. She used high-quality wool and bamboo silk to make this carpet durable and soft. The color scheme of this carpet blends well with any type of decor style.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)