- 60%-wool yarn,30%-silk yarn,10%-cotton yarn
- lub-47 - linen / linen
- hand knotted
Baalu ka Maidan"Baalu ka Maidan" is not only a beautiful work of art, but also a tribute to the resilience and adaptability of life in the desert. Deserts are often thought of as barren and lifeless, but they are actually teeming with life that has adapted to survive in extreme conditions. Taking inspiration from this, Vikram and Yogendra incorporated these elements into their carpet design, weaving in the wavy patterns of sand, the hardy plants that grow in the desert, and even the mirage phenomenon where you think you see water.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)