- 60%-wool yarn,30%-silk yarn,10%-cotton yarn
- lub-49 - caribbean sky / caribbean sky
- hand knotted
banjar bhumiour weaver, sumitra has woven her manchaha carpet and named it ‘banjar bhumi’ which translates to, a wilderness is an area of natural land which is not yet cultivated that relates to her imagination which portrays an area which is located nearby her house in the same village. sumitra feels to be very connected with the village ground and its surroundings which has given an idea to weave a complete land supporting it with detailed elements that help to portray her imagination in her words, its a masterpiece that depicts a pure area of non-cultivated land.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)