- 60%-wool yarn,30%-silk yarn,10%-cotton yarn
- lub-54 - white / white
- hand knotted
rangila matkapintu somlal and suresh narshing are friends who are staying in the same cell. for their first manchaha, they weaved their favorite sweet, shakarpara, and how they used to make it, even though it wasn't perfect. later on, they learned weaving from a fellow inmate who weaves different kinds of trees and experiments a lot with them. as a result, they made their version of a colorful tree on both sides of their manchaha. after talking to the person who taught them, they found out that he weaves his memories. so, pintu and suresh weaved their memories of the women of their house decorating a matka during weddings and the various patterns they would create on it. finally, they weaved two pots on both sides with their favorite colors, flowers, trees, colorful dots, and patterns.
pintu & suresh
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)