- 60%-wool yarn,30%-silk yarn,10%-cotton yarn
- lub-6553 - steel blue / steel blue
- hand knotted
BarafThis Manchaha is called ‘Baraf’ which in Hindi, means ‘snow.’ The name is kept because of the snow-white colored yarns used to knot the carpet. For this carpet, the weavers said they didn't think or plan any designs. Whatever their heart desired, they started weaving. Guddi said it was like the strings of the yarn were connected to their hearts. Baraf reflects the self-expression and like-mindedness of these three women.
Sonia, Guddi, and Suman
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)