- 60%-wool yarn,30%-silk yarn,10%-cotton yarn
- lub-6558 - pastel blue / pastel blue
- hand knotted
Sabse SundarAmarchand is a 48-year-old man from the Tonk district. At a very young age, due to constant beatings from teachers in school and family members, he ran away from home in a tractor to Jaipur. He started working as a companion to tractor drivers and later became a driver to transport loads. He considered this Manchaha his best work and named it 'Sabse Sundar.' While randomly thinking of different patterns to make trees, he came up with the idea of creating a tree from dots. One day, he saw a bedsheet drying in the sun outside the cell window while in jail and was inspired to make a pattern of flowers connected symmetrically. He drew the design of this Manchaha with different kinds of flowers placed in a circular pattern. He also added a kite of colors to it.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)