- 60%-wool yarn,30%-silk yarn,10%-cotton yarn
- lub-79 - caribbean sky / caribbean sky
- hand knotted
Sapno Ka DuniyaSeema has named her Manchaha 'Sapno Ki Duniya', which in English means 'paradise of Dreams'. At the bottom of the rug, she has weaved water, boat, and mountains to showcase what she sees near her house. She used the muted color combination to make sure that this carpet blends well with any type of decor style.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)