- 100% wool
- pae-4056 - cocoa brown / red
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 months warranty
- indoor use only
Made between 1950 to 1955 by experienced weavers from Tabriz, Iran. Made from the finest-quality wool to enhance durability and makes this antique carpet super soft. The outer and inner borders are decorated with eye-catching floral patterns, while muted red border creates a contrasting appearance. The field is dyed in cocoa brown color with an all-over traditional floral design to make this carpet a piece of art that can easily blend with any style and decor.
Tabriz rugs are Persian carpets from the city of Tabriz, the capital city of East Azarbaijan in northwest Iran. Tabriz is also known as the city of weavers because, since the Safavid period (1501-1722 A.D.), the people of Tabriz have been weaving carpets. Since Tabriz city is close to the Turkish border, Tabriz has played a significant role in the trade and development of the decorative arts in Iran throughout history. Tabriz carpets can be found in a wide range of designs and colors. The trademark designs include central medallions, all-over Herati motifs, geometric patterns, floral designs, and figure carpets with images of people, animals, and landscapes.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)