- 100% wool
- pae-4175 - deep claret / navy blue
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 months warranty
- indoor use only
This meticulously hand-knotted rug tells a story of timeless elegance and sophistication. The rug's deep claret base is beautifully contrasted by intricate navy blue patterns, creating a classic and refined look. Its intricate design and rich color palette make it the perfect choice to any space looking to add a touch of traditional charm and grace.
Another excellent option in the market for Persian rugs is sarouk rugs. The Sarouk is a valued item with Iranian roots that is highly eye-catching with distinctive, harmonious hues. The Sarouk is thought to be one of the region's highest-quality carpets among those made in Iran. Of all historic Persian rugs, the Sarouk carpet has one of the names and aesthetics that is most well-known. The exquisite curvilinear, floral patterns of Persian Sarouk rugs are their distinguishing feature. Red makes up the majority of sarouk carpets, with some having richer, darker tones while others have lighter ones.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)