- 100% wool
- pae-4258 - brick red / smoky black
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 months warranty
- indoor use only
This vintage rug, crafted in 1950 in northwest Iran, is a stunning example of traditional artistry. The Karadja style rug boasts bold yet subtle brick red and smoky blue hues in a geometric medallion pattern. As part of the Nuray collection, this rug showcases brightly colored geometric shapes and pileless textures with indigenous tribal patterns in a vibrant mix of colors. Skillfully hand-woven with quality wool and silk, this rug blends traditional design practices with modern decor trends to create a cherished piece that will last for generations. It's a perfect addition to any home seeking a touch of timeless beauty.
Karadja is an Iranian town located in the northwestern part of Iran. The traditional Karadja rugs showcase geometric medallions - usually centrally located in a carpet and sometimes look closer to the Heriz style. The colors are usually bold mid-tone, with rich indigo blue or madder red field - too intense with stark contrasting colors including oranges, greens, and white.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)