wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1120506
ready in 3 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-1112 - Red Lacquer / Velvet Red
- hand knotted
PahadiNati Devi has named her Manchaha ‘pahadi’ which roughly translates to ‘mountains’ or 'something that belongs to the mountains.’ Nati Devi’s Pahadi is set in a red-white palette, with golden fringes. She has used some traditional motifs like flowers, trees, shakarpara, round medallions, and leheriya patterns, along with motifs of her liking such as mountains, dolls and birds.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)