wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1104962
ready in 5 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Rhs Wool And 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-639 - Rose Smoke / Creme de Menthe
- hand knotted
Deep‘Deep’, pronounced dheep, in Hindi means lamp. It is a small oval object created with clay and filled with oil and a wick to make a lamp. In her first Manchaha, Shakuntala wasn’t too sure what to do, but very naturally started opening the middle of the carpet. When she was almost halfway, she suddenly felt it would be best to bring everything back otherwise she would run out of ideas. A small variation made all the difference, as the design took the shape of something she associates with quite often and is auspicious. It formed the lamp you see in the carpet and Shakuntala shares, “When you light a lamp, you clear out the darkness and bring in prosperity. This is what my carpet will do in the home.”
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)