wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1114180
ready in 5 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool & 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-925 - Ceramic / Antique White
- hand knotted
FuwaareinThe couple has jointly named the rug “Fuwaarein” which means sprinklers. The inspiration behind designing this on the carpet was simply because both Shishupal and Mena like to weave designs which are in trend. The theme of the rug is in harmony with the colour pallet as different shades of blue reflect the natural elements associated with it, like the clouds, rain, and the ocean. The duo has made patterns of sprinklers, strips, leheriyaan and jhaalars along with the designs of shakarparas and small boxes.
-Shishu Pal and Mena
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)