wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1099111
ready in 5 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Rhs Wool And 50% Bamboo Silk
- LEV-712 - Snow White / Indigo Blue
- hand knotted
Nritya Rangoli A weaver with just one year of experience and one rug she’s done before, Rekha was very nervous to get started on a Manchaha Rug. She went steady first with all the colours she had to use to make a rainbow. Later she began experimenting on the side. She went on till her colours ran out. Warmed up and ready, she broke free and etched a range of designs that were very unique. Nritya – a form of dance inspired the name as it seemed like there is a dancer behind the flag and Rangoli – for traditional designs made from coloured powder that adorn the entrance to a home.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)