You are on our European website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
Jaipur Rugs’ products come with a product warranty of up to 24 months against manufacturing defects depending upon the construction (weaving) of the rug as below:
|Hand Knotted, Tibetan, Patchwork||24 Months|
|Hand Tufted, Handloom, Flat Weave, Shags, Hand-woven||6 Months|
In case of a defect found kindly notify us via e-mail at [email protected] or call +39 800126388 along with 3 images of the damaged rug/carpet. If the defect is found to be of the nature covered under the warranty policy, we will provide you the best possible resolution. Warranties are non-transferable. Proof of original purchase is also required.Logistic charges to be borne by the customer, Jaipur Rugs can arrange for pickup & delivery for customer vantage. If Jaipur Rugs replaces your rug under any of the limited warranties, the remaining portion of the warranty period will be based on your original purchase date.
Defects outside product warranty entitlement:
- Shedding. (This can be reduced by vacuuming the rug at a low power mode at least once a week)
- Occasional sprouting pulls or loss of single tufts of fiber.
- Color and texture changes due to the use of natural fibers and dyes or prolonged exposure to sunlight, humidity, heat or certain atmospheric gases.
- Rolling marks. (These can disappear with routine vacuuming)
- Matting and crushing in rugs, which can be minimized by proper maintenance of the rug.
- Rugs recently removed from a bag may have odor which can dissipate by placing the rug (back side up) in direct sunlight for 24 hours.