You are on our France website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
jeevan ka ujjala
SizeItem Code: RUG1132830
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 100% wool
- le-9205 - navy blue / navy blue
- hand knotted
‘jeevan ka ujjala’, which means 'light of my life' is a sentimental manchaha woven by santosh. through this carpet, she expresses her love for stargazing. stargazing helps her in thinking positively and relaxes her mind. every day she waits for the nighttime eagerly, so she can lay down and gaze at the stars near the village river. the zig-zag lines are the formation of the village river. she used abstract shapes to depict stars in the sky.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)