wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1122713
ready in 3 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 73% Natural Wool And 27% Hand Spun Silk
- ESH-1413 - Tabasco / Balsam Green
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 Months Warranty
- Indoor use only
Being stuck in my home in Vicenza, Italy I started dreaming of pure, untouched wilderness of a small island in the Indian ocean. In February, just before the world was locked up, I visited Havelock Island in India and found myself immersed in the thick wild jungles of this magnificent land. Yearning for some greener, I set off to create a mini jungle of my own on my terrace and living room. As I sat in my house planting in water, I thought of creating my personal jungle covering the entire floor of the living room with a huge super colourful rug. From this idea materialised the ‘Domestic Jungle’ – a series of rugs inspired by the forests while in quarantine in my home.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)