wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1121853
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 78% Natural Wool And 22% Hand Spun Silk
- ESH-1413 - Medieval Blue / Tabasco
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 Months Warranty
- Indoor use only
Viscaya In Time is a collection, whimsically reviving an era lost, in vintage design & craft, with an emotion transcending existence. The collection is a magnificent display of an alternate evolution, merging heritage and modern lifestyle. The wool, born of the relentless Afghani, bearing the harsh region for generations past, and a conviction to survive. The yarn, groomed and adorned by tradition, uncarded, spun on a latoo by the hands of the ancients. Its colors raw and unseparated, dyeing the yarn only within reach. The knots, each a hand-crafted journey, preserving heritage for the future. Tether the past, present and future through rugs aged in certainty. Travel through a journey, Viscaya.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)