chaos theory by kavi
wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 38% Wool 62% Bamboo Silk
- ESK-433 - Ivory / Pearl Blue
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 Months Warranty
- Indoor use only
Bandi is inspired from the japanese technique of manual dyeing called Shibori which produces patterns on fabrics, also known as Abrbandi in the Asian history. This rug represents the gentle movement of reeds in water.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)