aakar by kavi
wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1096334
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 54% Wool 46% Bamboo Silk
- ESKN-1001 - White / Natural Slate
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 Months Warranty
- Indoor use only
Aakar means "shape" in the Hindi Language. Shapes and colors are the two things every human being learned to play with during their childhood. Like a naive childs canvas which is full of playful colors and doodled shapes, Aakar puts together varied sizes and shapes of contrasting elements in distinctive colors. Playful pinks, bright yellows, heightened blues and boundaries of black amalgamate together for a design inspired solely by the distinctiveness of fusion, frolicsome to the core.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)