You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1209 - dark ivory / cranberry
- hand knotted
mausam ki fasalbhagwati has named her manchaha 'mausam ki fasal', which in english means 'season crops'. she has showcased her field and her neighbours' fields to showcase different types of crops grown in the area. with an eye-catching and vibrant colour combination, she has uplifted the overall appearance of this manchaha. she weaved this manchaha during the lockdown period. when she weaves, she loves to talk to her friends and sometimes, she also listens to songs to get inspiration.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)