You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1461 - ashwood / light mint
- hand knotted
nakshawhile cleaning the house, meena found a piece of paper. that piece of paper became the cornerstone of her new magnificent manchaha “naksha” which translates to ‘map’. upon enquiring from her brother-in-law, she found out it is a map of india. meena could not wait to incorporate the map into her manchaha carpet. the carpet also became a pedagogy tool for her children. she denoted different colors for each state and the outline is made with a single color thread.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)