You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1485 - vintage cherry / italian plum
- hand knotted
saawanramavatar and pannalal have named their manchaha 'saawan'. as both the weaver have taken inspiration from the sky, they have tried to showcase the different transitions of the sky. majorly they wanted to showcase the monsoon season because they both rain. when it is evening time, they turned the colors darker with yellow and red to make the manchaha look more attractive and eye-catching.
ramavatar and pannalal
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)