You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1489 - peacoat / steel blue
- hand knotted
chakravyuhchandkhan’s manchaha is named ‘chakravyuh,’ by him which alludes to ‘labyrinth.’ he designed a star-shaped labyrinth of flowers in the middle of the carpet using different colored yarns. he mentions how colorful things are more appealing. he also made flowers which are floating on the water around the labyrinth.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)