Baishno Mata ki Sidhiyan
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1110729
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Rhs Wool And 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-753 - Ebony / Frost Gray
- hand knotted
Baishno Mata ki SidhiyanBaishno Mata ki Sidhiyaan is what Suman calls her carpet after the Goddess Vaishno Devi and her experience of the pilgrimage to her temple in the Himalayas. She has designed the stairs that take the devotees to the shrine of the Goddess, where they share all their troubles and hopes to return rejuvenated and with newfound purpose. Along with the stairs, Suman has also designed a footpath and a road which harmonises with designs of boxes and jhaalars at the bottom represented in big bold colours.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)