You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,30%-silk yarn,10%-cotton yarn
- lub-48 - frost gray / frost gray
- hand knotted
baansurithe name baansuri refers to a flute, the elements weaved in the middle of the carpet shows the audio waves that gives it an energetic yet distinctive look as mamta got this inspiration from a man selling flutes around the village. on the other half, the rug carries out a decorative pattern that comes from a bunch of bandarmaal that is used to decorate houses during the festival season throughout rural parts of the country.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)