You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 100% wool
- pae-812 - tea rose / gold
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 months warranty
- indoor use only
reviving tribal-inspired designs & colors, nuray is a reimaged line of elegant kilims. characterized by brightly-hued geometric shapes and pileless textures, kilims were traditionally produced in countries of the former persian empire. featuring eye-catching indigenous tribal patterns and vibrant color combinations, the nuray collection from jaipur rugs is meticulously hand-woven from quality wool and silk. merging decor trends and the finest traditions of nomadic people, it is ready to become a part of your home for generations.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)