You are on our Australia website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- hwb-1004 - irish jade / cadet blue
- hand loom
- Handmade in Rural India
- 6 months warranty
- indoor use only
kairos - between day & night
the journey of kairos begins at the intriguing point of dawn and travels through the temporal cadence of twilight, dusk, and midnight. this spectacular play of light and dark plays out in exquisitely hand-knotted pure wool rugs that come alive in new age shades of bermuda blue, burnt red, honey yellow, warm tan, coral, and russet.
- shedding is a natural property of new rug.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode.
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended.
- do not fold the rug.
- avoid using the rug in damp or wet surface.
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)